Friday, March 29, 2013

Spring Plans

For those of you who miss The Gourmet Gardener, let me say I've missed it, too! I took a little time off to get my feet on the ground after obtaining custody of Bradley, my 22 month old nephew. But now, we're back!

Our plans for this spring:
-Speak at an organic gardening workshop in April.
-Complete e-books about french herbs and container gardening.
-Review our favorite gardening books of the year.
-Provide herb, blueberry and strawberry plants for our North Florida neighbors.
-Expand our aquaponics system and begin to grow organic fish commercially.
-Start a heritage, free-range turkey program for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter CSA sales.

It really only takes a beautiful spring day to remind me why I love The Gourmet Gardener! Check back with us often and watch our gardens grow along with our little one!

2 comments:

  1. http://www.facebook.com/judegarrisonApril 6, 2013 at 3:15 PM

    Awesome. Can't wait to hear more about aquaponics. Planting garden beans in my round container today. Alabama wiregrass area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, Judegarrison, let us know how your beans grow! If you tell us more about your interest in aquaponics, we'll be sure to write about it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment. Thank You!