Friday, August 28, 2009

Florida Friendly Fall Vegetable Varieties

Due to popular demand at my workshops and book signings, I will be carrying the following Florida Friendly vegetable seeds for the Fall '09 planting season. Let me know if there are any others you would like to purchase. Beginning in '09, all my seeds are organic. Additional variety recommendations can be found on the IFAS site: www.edis.ifas.ufl.edu .
My mission is to provide gardening information not products so these seed sales are will be offered for a limited time beginning in September on www.gourmetgardener.com .
For more information on container gardening, please consider purchasing my book: Container Gardening for Health: The 12 Most Important Fruits and Vegetables for your Organic Garden

Bush Beans-Blue Lake
Pole Beans-Kentucky Wonder
Broccoli Raab
Cabbage-Early Jersey Wakefield
Carrots-Nantes
Chinese-Taisai
Kale-Vates
Lettuce-Tom Thumb, New Red Fire, Red Oak, Outredgeous
Onions-White Lisbon
Shallots-Ambition
Spinach-America
Squash-Cocozelle
Strawberry Crowns-Albion
Tomatoes-Brandywine, Green Zebra
Watermelon-Sugar Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment. Thank You!